Monday 28 April 2008

Photoshop...

Right, the developers of this program need their heads looking at. Why oh why do they have to make it so complicated. All I wanted to do was print!! I know Ian does his best to explain things in his lessons but still half of that has gone completely over my head. I have no idea what I'm doing with photoshop, I'm sure it's sole purpose is to confuse and frustrate me. I actually never want to use Photoshop again, that's no exaggeration, I hate it.

Anyway, I managed to get into the studio today and I got some nice photos out of it. I might book it again but I think that it'll be no great loss if I can't. I can always use outside locations, especially as the weather seems to be getting better. I'll post some of the studio photos when I've gone through them....

1 comment:

Kata said...

Any new pictures...? New war against photoshop?;) Here is a link to a series of tattoos, kinda... I think they are pretty good and at least you can see a different approach from yours.