Tuesday 15 April 2008

Continuing with the Football Idea

I've found a couple of small clubs around Nottingham.

Hucknall Town FC - The next game to be played there will be on the 30th April. The kick off will be nice and late (7:30) so i could get some lovely night shots.

Radford FC - Last game is on the 19th, so I need to get myself organised for it quickly. Not to far away from my halls either.

They're the only two I can get to with any ease. If this doesn't go to plan, I could always go to Forest or County (I'm sure i'll be able to get a photographers pass which would save me paying the ridiculously priced admission). It's not really what I had in mind, with the non-league grounds I have plenty of space to do what I want because there won't be many people there. Also, at the small grounds, I can move about the crowd rather than sitting in front of them on a little fold out stool.

http://www.homesoffootball.co.uk/gallery/football/

This is Stuart Clarkes website. There are quite a few nice photos in the various albums, although filtering through it all is a bit of a chore. Enjoy.

No comments: