Tuesday 27 May 2008

Music....

I just bought an album by hardcore punk band H2O, it's got a song on it called Heart On My Sleeve....

You see me on the train, theres no need to explain,
I'm not what you think I am, I'm just like you with tattoos
'cos I wear my heart on my sleeve, my appearance may
Be decieving - It doesn't matter what you think because the truth is in ink

-chorus-
This is the life I chose, this is the only thing I know
So don't pass judgement on me, the places that I've been
Forever written on my skin, so don't pass judgement on me!!

Cos I wear my heart on my sleeve, my appearance may be
Decieving, It doesn't matter what you think because the truth is in ink

-repeat chorus-

-bridge-
You know you can't judge a book by it's cover
You know you got me all wrong, and I know my
Appearance may be deceiving, but, I feel, I feel it all!
So don't pass judgement on me!

-repeat chorus-


I just felt it has to do with my project and especially due to everyone's reaction to my photographs on Thursday.

This is their myspace if you want to know what they sound like http://www.myspace.com/h2ofamily

1 comment:

Uisdean Mòr said...

Hello - Don't forget the 7 photographs that have influenced you...


Hugh